Experienced and Compassionate Pet Care for Sacramento and surrounding areas
Professional pet care for dogs, cats, pocket pets, birds and reptiles 916-583-3153
- Thirty minute walks with a variation of routes (includes picking up droppings, cleaning and refilling water bowls). Minimum or two walks per week required.
- $15 per walk ($5 for each additional pet). $20 one time only walk.
- Litter box cleaning and yard clean up is an additional $5.
- Feeding specific to each individual pet's needs. Cleaning and refilling water bowls, playing, petting, socializing, grooming, cleaning litter box, etc. House care includes mail and newspaper pick up, turning on/off lights, plant watering, garbage take out and return.
- Rates starting at $20 per visit. Dog/dogs minimum visit is twice daily, once daily for cat/cats.
Overnight Pet & Housesitting-
- Services include feeding breakfast and dinner and staying overnight with your pet or pets.
- Rates starting at $60 per night (house care included- see Day Visits).
- My goal is to keep your pets schedule as normal as possible while you are away, and to make sure they aren't lonely. I will play with them, brush and pet them, and keep them company.
- Non-refundable 50% deposit for three nights or more.
- $15 mid-day visit if requested.
- $20 per visit. Includes any tablet, capsule, or liquid oral medication and/or any injectable medications (i.e., sub-cutaneous fluids).
- Feeding included if required for medications. Litter box/poop scooping is an additional $5.
- Hourly pet sitting (example- post surgery) minimum of three hours, $15 per hour.
- $20 travel charge (driving to veterinarian, groomer, store for supplies, etc.).
- Emergency hospital transport and staying with pet $20 per hour (owner out of town).
- $10 per hour for excessive key pick up/drop off for keys that are not kept of file (it is recommended to keep your house keys on file).
- Nail trimming $20 first pet, $5 each additional pet.
- Bathing and ear cleaning available (please call for quote).
- Free medical advice from a highly knowledgeable professional available 24 a day (via phone, text, or email).
- End of life support and emergency support (I will be there for you during this difficult time).
Natalie's Pet Services in Sacramento